Auburn Road Medical Centre is needing an unrestricted VR GP to join the practice and start ASAP to inherit immediate patient base from a departing GP. The ideal candidate will be a GP who is ambitious, energetic, wants to join as a Principal GP and contribute to business development and the ongoing growth of the practice. This position is also open to all VR GPs who are available to work on either a part-time or full-time basis.
Inter-state and regional/rural area candidates are welcomed, and relocation assistance is provided!
Please express your interest by submitting your CV to [email protected] or call Min at 0421385736
- Up to 75% of billings – $180 per hour guarantee available on start for 12 weeks.
- Replace a departing GP and inherit patient base
- Lucrative remuneration (500 to 600k pa) and partnership potential
- Flexible hours and days are available – part time, full time or after hours
- Full time nurse support
- Remotely Accessed Computer Systems with opportunity to work from home
- Allied Health, Pathology on site.
- The modern consultation rooms with high ceiling, natural light and ventilation.
- An accredited, busy, GP-owned medical centre.
- Close to public transport, with ample street parking.
We are taking extra precautions for your health and safety:
- All visitors are required to wear masks.
- External room next to our clinic entry door is setup for consultations for respiratory patients.
- Unrestricted VR FRACGP
- Full Australian Working Rights
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion and commitment to providing a high level of care to patients
- No special conditions on your AHPRA file
Auburn Road Medical Centre is located in the junction of four of Melbourne's Premier Eastern Suburbs (Hawthorn, Hawthorn East, Malvern, Kooyong), which are within the catchment area of Melbourne’s top public and private schools.
The facilities within walking distance to Auburn Road Medical Centre include: Pharmacies, Café/Food shops, the Melbourne University Hawthorn Campus, as well as public and famous private schools - Bialik College and Scotch College, one of the oldest, wealthiest and dynamic schools in Australia.