Our Centre is now stocked with government and privately funded flu vaccines. Call us to make a booking to get your vaccine now.
Government Funded Flu Vaccination:
- Children aged 6 months to 5 years
- People aged over 65
- Anyone with a chronic condition that meets the criteria laid out in the following page: https://www.health.gov.au/health-topics/immunisation/vaccines/influenza-flu-vaccine
We are offering Pfizer Covid-19 vaccinations for Eligible People.
WHICH VACCINE AM I ELIGIBLE FOR?
- Age 5-11 – eligible for Pfizer
- Age 12 and over – eligible for Pfizer
We wish to advise you that GP consults can be conducted VIA PHONE or Video and will be bulk-billed for Medicare-eligible patients.
Any patients exhibiting COVID-19 like symptoms will be asked to wait in their vehicle and call the clinic upon arrival. Our nurses and doctor will then follow the appropriate procedure to ensure no other individuals are exposed. Alternatively, we encourage these patients to contact the Coronavirus hotline at 1800 675 398.
Auburn Road Medical Centre is an accredited clinic with modern facilities and contemporary layout and dedicated to the highest standard of professional care for families and residents in Hawthorn and the nearby suburbs of Hawthorn East, Malvern, Kooyong, Toorak and Glen Iris.
- Mental Health Care Plans
- Chronic Disease Management and Care Plans
- 4 year old Healthy Kids Check
- 45-49 year old Health Assessments
- Over 75 year old Health Assessments
- Commercial Vehicle Driving Medical Assessments
- Pre-employment Medical Assessments
- Childhood Immunisations
- Seasonal Flu Vaccinations
- Travel Vaccinations (Yellow Fever)
- Government-funded Immunisations for vaccination against Pneumonia, Shingles, Whooping Cough, Chicken-pox, Human Papilloma Virus, Meningitis and Hepatitis A & B
- Vaccinations by script as required