Auburn Road Medical Centre is an accredited clinic with modern facilities and contemporary layout and dedicated to the highest standard of professional care for families and residents in Hawthorn and the nearby suburbs of Hawthorn East, Malvern, Kooyong, Toorak and Glen Iris. It is continuing to provide Bulk Billing for all our patients on weekdays.
In order to protect the sustainability of our practice, we are moving to Mixed billing on the weekend. Most patients will now pay a ‘gap payment’ for appointments. A gap payment, $20-40 depending on individual circumstances, is an out-of-pocket cost that is the difference between the practice’s private fee and your Medicare rebate. Details can be found in Fees
Any patients exhibiting COVID-19 like symptoms will be asked to wait in their vehicle and call the clinic upon arrival. Our nurses and doctor will then follow the appropriate procedure to ensure no other individuals are exposed.
- Mental Health Care Plans
- Chronic Disease Management and Care Plans
- 4 year old Healthy Kids Check
- 45-49 year old Health Assessments
- Over 75 year old Health Assessments
- Commercial Vehicle Driving Medical Assessments
- Pre-employment Medical Assessments
- Childhood Immunisations
- Seasonal Flu Vaccinations
- Travel Vaccinations (Yellow Fever)
- Government-funded Immunisations for vaccination against Pneumonia, Shingles, Whooping Cough, Chicken-pox, Human Papilloma Virus, Meningitis and Hepatitis A & B
- Vaccinations by script as required