We wish to advise you that GP consults can be conducted VIA PHONE or Video and will be bulk-billed for Medicare-eligible patients.
Any patients exhibiting COVID-19 like symptoms will be asked to wait in their vehicle and call the clinic upon arrival. Our nurses and doctor will then follow the appropriate procedure to ensure no other individuals are exposed. Alternatively, we encourage these patients to contact the Coronavirus hotline at 1800 675 398.
We are pleased to announce that we will now be offering AstraZeneca vaccinations for COVID 19 for people age 18 years and over. For all patients age between 18 and 59, we require that you attend a pre-consult with a GP at the practice to confirm your suitability for the AstraZeneca vaccine. This can be booked by calling reception on 9819 6616
Auburn Road Medical Centre is an accredited clinic with modern facilities and contemporary layout and dedicated to the highest standard of professional care for families and residents in Hawthorn and the nearby suburbs of Hawthorn East, Malvern, Kooyong, Toorak and Glen Iris.
- Mental Health Care Plans
- Chronic Disease Management and Care Plans
- 4 year old Healthy Kids Check
- 45-49 year old Health Assessments
- Over 75 year old Health Assessments
- Commercial Vehicle Driving Medical Assessments
- Pre-employment Medical Assessments
- Childhood Immunisations
- Seasonal Flu Vaccinations
- Travel Vaccinations (Yellow Fever)
- Government-funded Immunisations for vaccination against Pneumonia, Shingles, Whooping Cough, Chicken-pox, Human Papilloma Virus, Meningitis and Hepatitis A & B
- Vaccinations by script as required